4 Cups of flour
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 1/2 cups (3 sticks) of butter, Softened
1 cup white sugar
2 cups packed brownn sugar
4 teaspoons vanilla extract
3 cups semisweet chocolate chips
1.preheat oven to 325 degrees F. Line two large baking sheets with parchment paper.
2. sift together he flour, salt, and baking soda then set aside
3.Using a mixer, cream together the butter, brown sugar, and white sugar until thoroughly blended.
4. Add in eggs and vanilla and mix until blended and smooth ( about 1 minute)
5. Slowly blend in the flour mixture and mix until just combined.
6. Add the chocolate chips and mix untill evenly distributed
7. Roll a scant 1/4 cup of dough into a ball and place onto ungreased cookie sheet, leaving 2 1/2 inches between each ball. Repeat until the dough is used.
8. Bake, turning the baking sheets half way through, for 15 t0 18 minutes in preheated oven, edges should be golden brown.
whenever i make them I have to make at least 40 cookies so i can give them to everyone that wants some. My boyfriend has to hide them when I give them to him that way his family doesnt eat them.